We are on the hunt for – National Freelancers!
An exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, motivated and reliable individuals to join ECG Health care Group as a Freelance Clinical Trainer has become Available!
ECG has four divisions: Training, Clinical services, Professional Support and The Makewell Clinic. We are Currently seeking experienced clinicians to join our Training divisions as a Freelance Trainer to support a variety of programmes. We deliver training to healthcare professionals across the UK in various fields including Pharmacy, The NHS, private healthcare, and other primary care services.
This role is ideal for a Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a refreshing change of pace. While it is desirable for candidates to have a background in some of the areas below:
- Patient assessment
- Clinical Skills
- 12 Lead ECG recording
We welcome all applications from other Registered Health care professionals as well. A Manual Handling Train the Trainer qualification is highly desirable too!
The Successful candidate will be provided with full training and support.
In addition to clinical background, we require exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to thrive in challenging situations. You must convey lifesaving information in a clear and engaging manner and ensure that content delivered is accurate and in line with the recourses provided by ECG.
You will need to possess excellent communication and organisation skills, be reliable and committed to allocated training sessions. Having the ability to work independently and collaboratively. You will be required to work closely with our operations team, having clear and prompt communication around sessions, and to work in line with ECG policies and procedures. You must have a full and clean driver’s license, Travel Mileage allowance is included, and accommodation will be provided when necessary.
At ECG, we are committed to achieving net zero by 2050, aligning with UK government targets. Whenever possible, we strive to assign trainers based on their proximity to training venues, minimizing travel while delivering our exceptional services and accommodating our clients’ needs.
Join our vibrant, fun-loving, and passionate team, where we work harmoniously to provide our clients with the highest standard of training, clinical services, and support, ultimately enhancing patient care.
Key responsibilities and Person specifications
- To deliver high quality training sessions in line with ECG resources.
- To ensure consistency throughout training.
- To ensure the accurate completion and prompt submission back to ECG of all relevant course documentation/ audits.
- To promote ECG’s products and services.
- To actively engage with changes to legislation or national guideline amendments/ updates.
- To maintain and develop own professional knowledge and awareness.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and security of the training venue.
- To support strong communication with the training operations team.
- Must have a clinical qualification and at least 2 years clinical experience.
- Desirable: Teaching or assessing qualification
- Must communicate effectively in a training environment, with other instructors and within the office team.
- Be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Hold good time keeping and attention to detail.
- Always promote a positive and professional image by acting in a courteous manner.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have applicable documentation to support, this can include right to work share codes
- Our rates of pay are competitive with mileage expenses and overnight accommodation is provided where necessary.
- All training course materials are provided.
- Referral scheme
- Development Webinars
- Upskill support to expand your training portfolio.
ECG Healthcare Group is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to promoting and sustaining Equality and Diversity within the workplace.
Reminder – a Driving Licence and own car is required. The individual must hold a current professional registration and DBS. (We can support a DBS application if required and will request specific certificates during onboarding)
How to apply:
Click apply online to complete our application form, alternatively, we appreciate the time it takes to apply, please directly send your CV to: email@example.com, we will then send a copy of our application form to complete.
We appreciate candidates like yourself expressing interest in our company. While we are thankful for the time you took, to apply, if you have not heard from us within a week, we will not be taking your application further.
Good Luck, from Sammy and Jessica ECGs Onboarding Team!
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.