Are you a phlebotomist with strong skills, an interest in teaching and a commitment to good practice, plus a shared passion for our company ethos, to provide high quality service in the healthcare industry?
We are looking for experienced phlebotomists to mentor and supervise newly trained staff, helping them to become confident in delivering best practice.
In return for your commitment, ECG offers a comprehensive and supportive induction programme delivered by our experienced clinical team to ensure confidence and competence. At ECG, excellence in patient care is what we strive to achieve, by giving healthcare professionals the most current, evidenced based training and supporting staff while they gain new skills.
- Experience with venepuncture (phlebotomy) at least 2 years.
- Experience of Teaching, assessing, and mentoring is desirable.
- Some experience of taking clinical observations such as BP, Weight, Blood Glucose, Waist measurements
- We are looking for individuals who are flexible and willing to travel, excellent communicators and have a proactive and can-do approach.
- Valid Driving Licence and own car required dependent on location.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have applicable documentation to support, this can include right to work share codes
- Competitive rates
- Development Webinars
- Dedicated Clinical Development team on hand to support with open door communication.
- Ongoing CPD opportunities
- Self Employed
How to apply:
Please apply directly by submitting your CV, we will then send a copy of our application form to complete. Recruitment@ecgtraining.co.uk
We appreciate candidates like yourself expressing interest in our company. While we are thankful for the time you took, to apply, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, we will not be taking your application further.
ECG Healthcare Group is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to promoting and sustaining Equality and Diversity within the workplace.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.