Here at ECG Healthcare Group, we consider ourselves to be a fun, dynamic and passionate team! Within ECG we have four Divisions: Training, Clinical Services, Professional Support and MakeWell. All working closely together to ensure our clients receive the best training and support possible.
Currently within the Training Division we are looking for a Clinical Trainer to join the team! Do you enjoy sharing your clinical knowledge and have a passion for teaching… if YES, this job could be for you!
We deliver training to healthcare professionals across various fields including Pharmacy, The NHS, Private Healthcare, and Primary Care. Your clinical background should include patient assessment, resuscitation, and clinical skills such as injections, cannulation, phlebotomy or 12 Lead ECG recording. This role is ideally suited to a Nurse or Paramedic, but other Registered Healthcare Professionals would be considered.
We look for excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to cope with challenges. You must convey lifesaving information in a clear and engaging manner and ensure that content delivered is accurate and in line with the resources provided by ECG. You will need to possess excellent communication and organisational skills, be reliable and committed to allocated training sessions, and can work both independently and as part of a team. Full training and support will be given to the successful candidate.
You will be required to work closely with our Operations team, having clear and prompt communication around sessions, and to work in line with ECG policies and procedures. You must have a full and clean driver’s license. Occasional national travel may be required. Primarily the role is Monday to Friday but also involves 1 weekend in 6, this will attract an additional unsocial hour’s payment. Travel millage allowance and accommodation provided when required.
We are committed to becoming net zero by 2050 in line with UK government targets, and where possible we allocate trainers based on their proximity to training venues. It is important that we keep trainer travel to a minimum, whilst delivering our high standard services and being accessible for our client’s requirements.
- To deliver training sessions.
- Ensure consistency throughout training.
- Accurate completion and prompt submission back to ECG of all relevant course documentation.
- To promote ECG’s products and services.
- To work from ECG’s HQ in Milton Keynes as and when required to support the clinical team with course review and creation.
- Supporting to further develop courses according to client need or when changes to legislation or national guidelines occur.
- To maintain and develop own professional knowledge and awareness.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness and security of the training venue.
- Person specifications
- Must have a clinical qualification and at least 2 years clinical experience.
- Desirable Moving and Handling Train the Trainer certificate, or willingness to learn.
- Teaching or assessing qualification is desirable.
- Communicate effectively in a training environment, with other instructors and within the office team.
- Be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good time keeping and attention to detail.
- Promote a positive and professional image at all times by acting in a courteous manner.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK and have applicable documentation to support, this can include right to work share codes
- 28 days annual leave and bank holidays pro rata
- 2023 Christmas and New Year gifted off
- Mileage Allowance
- Travel time included into standard hours
- Access to our wellness policy
- A team of Mental Health First Aiders on hand for a chat and a cuppa!
- Regular team activities
- Access to our Learning and Development Policy that includes an allowance for personal development as well as, access to various CPD opportunities
- Company pension scheme, including employer contributions
- Free onsite parking when visiting head office
- Discount on our MakeWell services
ECG Healthcare Group is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to promoting and sustaining Equality and Diversity within the workplace.
How to apply:
Please apply directly by submitting your CV, we will then send a copy of our application form to complete. Recruitment@ecgtraining.co.uk
We appreciate candidates like yourself expressing interest in our company. While we are thankful for the time you took, to apply, if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks, we will not be taking your application further.
To apply for this job please visit form.jotform.com.